Tuesday 30 October 2012

Off the Grid...












So I'm out in the urban sprawl...Eeek!Suburbia!House sitting a tribe of beautiful fury little beings...
This one is the Chief of the tribe.
Three dogs and a cat (that thinks it's a dog) and I'm really missing the trees, the mountains and the sea.
I was trying to give her a head dress...mean but so cute .






I know!I am being slightly dramatic as its only been a few days since we were back home at the beach.But I have just noticed a real shift in how i feel since living out here?
l guess my spirit just isn't tuned into this way of living.After all we are all different and have different needs...and thats cool.Whatever works and makes us happy huh .
The positive in this house sitting experience is that it has me dreaming and visualising of finding a beautiful piece of land and living off the grid with my love.I am also visualising my family and like minded souls joining us .
I am a firm believer that your thoughts and beliefs become your reality...
So finding this picture today has me really inspired :)
I guess it doesn't have to be a Teepee? But i could so do it!








Any way my loved and precious ones heres to living a life that makes us the happiest :)

"I think that I cannot preserve my health and spirits, unless I spend four hours a day at least – and it is commonly more than that – sauntering through the woods and over the hills and fields, absolutely free from all worldly engagements."
-Henry David Thorea

xxX Peace Xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment